'When learning excites the learner, it stimulates positive change'.
Training is based on the principles of sensory learning, developing and rehearsing new skills in an energising, challenging and practical environment.
Learning outcomes are achieved through a training style that is 'DIFFERENT'
- Real-life situations as they occur in the clients' workplace are used for the design of case studies and scenarios that are played out for practice and rehearsal - learning that delivers not just what to do but more importantly 'how to do it'!
- Flexibility in delivery allows for focus on specific individual and team needs, without compromising the achievement of all agreed program outcomes.
- Feedback is given, received and asked for constructively to guide participants through the learning process and to ensure all participant needs are being fully met.
- All participants complete and Pre-Program Questionnaire to self-evaluate current skills
and behaviours prior to training. A Post-Program Questionnaire is completed following the training to self-evaluate the learning.
- Working closely with the client and the each participant we
can Guarantee Success!
Australian Government Trade Commission (Austrade) Export Grants received
2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011
back to top