Principled negotiation achieves 'What we want' and 'What they want'
Negotiation - the Art of Win-Win™ is a training program that delivers a stepped plan, IT'S A DEEAL™: Negotiating to achieve mutually agreeable outcomes within a diverse internal and external customer base. Preparing and bargaining skills, strategies and techniques are practised using highly specific workplace case studies.
- Apply fundamental principled negotiation strategies and techniques
- Use highly effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Apply the PRIORITY ONE TRAINING 'IT'S A DEEAL™' nine part strategy for negotiation Planning and Bargaining
- Know how to counter common negotiation tactics
- Demonstrate fundamental negotiation skills and behaviours
Please Note: Participants
are asked to undertake a simple negotiation as part of the program for self-evaluation purposes and feedback.
Negotiation - the Art of Win-Win™ (Introductory level for Law Associates) has been most recently and very successfully conducted in Singapore for White & Case.
has been conducted and assessed as a 20 hour module for the Diploma of Management, Swinburne University, (Aust.)
"The course was fantastic"; "I felt involved 100% and interested 100%", "enjoyable and informative"
City of Manningham,
Tailored to Managers and Team Leaders
One Day program, Two Day program