Giving feedback constructively is a skill. Receiving feedback is as critical to the successful execution and achievement of each team member's goals as it is to great leadership.
The Art of Performance Conversations™
- Fosters supportive and trusting relationships
- Develops and progresses high performance
- Re-energises and stimulates commitment
- Intercepts underperformance
- Addresses inappropriate behaviours
- Encourages self-development
- Giving, Receiving and Asking for Feedback Constructively
- Planning and preparing for the Appraisal Conversation
- Listening actively and Questioning generously
- Collaborative goal setting
- Managing Poor Performance
- Feedback on Behaviour
- Feedback On-going
Apply the PRIORITY ONE TRAINING proven step-by-step PRESENT™ Strategy for employee high performance development and the management of under-performance.
Plan to achieve objectives
Recognise the receiver's needs
Exercise my communication skills
Search for mutual understanding
Engage to set SMART goals
Note-it write what is agreed
monitor and review
Skill transfer to 'real' work place situations. All practice and rehearsal activities are fully tailored to the organisation and the participant's roles & needs
The Art of Performance Conversations™ has been very successfully conducted in Australia & Asia in the Corporate (Legal, Banking & Finance) and Government Sectors.
"PRIORITY ONE TRAINING was highly responsive to the specific needs of individual Managers, who were fully involved over the length of the five hour program, discussing, role-playing and rehearsing the skills of giving constructive feedback.The learning process was highly interactive and funI would most certainly recommend PRIORITY ONE TRAINING as an extremely professional training organisation.
Jack Morton Worldwide Australia
" excellent program content",
"excellent presenter - held interest, clear and understandable and
stimulated discussion"; "would recommend this program to my colleagues",
"role-plays and discussion was most helpful"
Hong Kong Institute of Human Resource Management
Tailored to Managers and Team Leaders
One Day Program