Well-Being comes from a sense of personal equilibrium
Predictability and stability is often elusive for us all. When we are able to harness and direct our energy and effort towards positive and self-rewarding results we achieve 'Well-Being'
NEW PROGRAM! - see Testimonials
Thrive and Survive - Be In Control™ - a program for Well-Being Developed as a result of our expertise, research and broad experience in delivering Leadership & Team Membership programs across the Asia /Pacific Region.
Working in today's often demanding, fast-paced and constantly changing environment can be problematic. There are times when we feel fulfilled in our role, energised by its challenges and in control of its demands. At other times we are dissatisfied, question our capabilities and struggle to cope with what is happening around us.
- Completion of a personal behavioural inventory
- Expression of personal uniqueness and self-belief
- Identification of attitudes, behaviours and living styles beneficial to Well-Being
- Substitution of behaviours detrimental to Well-Being
- Application of 80/20 rule to 'Thrive and Survive'
- Application of relaxation and stress management techniques
- Mapping 'My Well-Being Plan'
The Content draws on programs we have tailored for clients in Managing Self and Managing Work together with modules that form part of our very successful program 'Leadership Essentials - Managing Work, People, Self™' licensed to The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi over 6 years.
Programs currently being delivered in the Government and Legal Sectors
Management and Staff