Train the Trainer
develops the skills of planning, preparing, delivering and
evaluating training. Dynamic and creative training strategies and techniques are explored and rehearsed to establish a highly professional training style.
- Create a Dynamic training environment - Step 1!
- Be relevant and highly attentive to their needs
- Make training Energising. Challenging. Fun
- Involve participants in skill practise and tailored simulations
- Use PowerPoint wisely
- Monitor success - recognise and reward progress
Learning Evaluation. Each participant to: Plan, Prepare, Deliver a 15 minute training session. A recording will be be made for
PRIORITY ONE TRAINING, training style has been serving our clients very well since 1995. See our Testimonials
PRIORITY ONE TRAINING has:
- Conducted One and Two Day Train the Trainer programs to enable in-house training across locations in Asia
- Written a Train the Trainer Manual for a Government / Education body
"have become more confident to be a trainer", "I have completed a balanced,
"practical exercises - good learning too", "very interactive", "fun", "great ideas".
Reebok Services (China) Ltd, Zhuhai, China
purposeful training program - am able to deliver the content interestingly", "confident and prepared to start a training session-be able to identify the 'likes' and 'don't likes' ", "acquired many activities, methods for me to utilize when I go back to my country", "blend of fun activities with learning content and the liberty to express our view/appreciation and support of the trainers","interactive sessions which helped me to understand. things/techniques of leadership essentials","the whole journey, it's wonderful! it's a Present! thank you!","enjoyed those inspiring activities which gave me so much ideas and good insight for future training, design and delivery","we all have fun with valuable knowledge!", "honestly, everything was enjoyable","the way of training (quite different from our country), very useful" Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd
Tailored to Managers, Team Leaders and Team Members
One, Two and Three Day programs