'Strength lies in differences, not in similarities' Stephen Covey
Too often teams focus on maintaining cooperation at the expense of tapping into the diverse skills, knowledge, experience and expertise of its members.
Winning Teams with Winning Ways is a program that is designed to develop a team that gains 'strength from diversity'.
Situations, activities and a case study are used for exploratory discussions, skill development practice and rehearsal of presented strategies and techniques - all fully tailored to the particular profession / workplace.
- Affirm team member's professional and personal contribution(s) - clarity in what ' I' contribute; what 'You' contribute; what 'We' contribute (team capabilities)
- Application of skills of enquiry - advanced listening and questioning
- Sharing commonalities for mutual benefit; team member relationships
Employ skills of Influence - EQ with IQ. The 4 Steps of Influence™ (POT)
- Manage conflict; 'difficult' can mean 'different'. 3 Part Strategy (POT)
- Problem Solve Collaboratively (a tailored Case Study)
- Completion of a team plan: 'Our Winning Ways Team™'
Myer-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) administration recommended as a support tool.
Content Ask Us
Pre-training analysis and Post-training reinforcement is conducted using PRIORITY ONE TRAINING Pre-Program & Post-Program Questionnaires directly linked to all learning outcomes.
Yes, we tailor training programs for your specific team needs.
"very useful and enjoyable day"," fantastic ", "some very good relevant ideas", "make everyone happy and enjoy", "fun & enjoyable", " thought provoking & enjoyable ", "love the fruit exercise", "impressive", "fantastic exercise and enjoyable games", "clear messages & practical "
Squadron Capital, Hong Kong
"different personalities/concerns were handled very well" "responsive to the needs of the team"
Dept of Education & Training,
Tailored to Team Leaders and Team Members
Two Day program includes MBTI® administration / One Day program